Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Christian Dior Creme De Rose Lip Balm

Dior Creme De Rose Balm
I always have dry and peeling lips no matter what time of year it is. I have tried so many balms from all different stores and brands. Drugstore cheap-os to high end ones, nothing has worked for me in the past. They either don't moisturize or they feel like they sit on top of the skin and feel uncomfortable and oily.
Ingredient List

I also tend to chew my lips and pick at them when stressed or nervous which I am sure just aggravates the situation even more.

I have heard good things about the Dior Creme De Rose balm and after getting over the hefty $27 price tag (for just a fucking balm with no color) I decided to pick one up... because I am tired of my gross peeling lips and I am at the point where I would do ANYTHING to fix them.

Packaging
So the first thing I noticed was the GORGEOUS scent of the balm. It smells like roses, straight up real roses which is my favorite scent so I was pleased before even putting it on my lips. Once applied the balm melts into the skin and feels rather thick like its shielding your lips. Which I like for a balm, it really feels like it is moisturizing and helping to repair my poor lips and contains SPF which is a nice bonus. I also feel like one application lasts quite a while, I won't have to constantly reapply.

The balm is colorless so it would be nice to wear under any lipstick or gloss, it won't mess with the color of whatever product you are using. Packaging is nice, its in a sturdy white plastic pot with a screw top. Plenty of space to get your fingers in there to get the balm.

Pale pink in the pot, goes on lips colorless.

The Deets: $27, .25 oz of product. Can be found at Sephora, high end department stores, and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment